Book early to avoid disappointment
ALL BOOKINGS: must be made by the Clerk of the Council to confirm this has been approved. Clerks: please email firstname.lastname@example.org copying-in any delegates.
Please ensure that you are following your council's own procedures when booking on training.
- If you do not receive an acknowledgement of your booking within 3 working days after submitting the form, please contact HAPTC email@example.com
- Full Joining Instructions confirming timings and directions will be sent out about a week in advance of the session to the delegate and copied into the Clerk together with the invoice.
- If you wish to make reservations on multiple courses please send an ndividual email for each.
- Sessions will only run if there is sufficient demand.
- HAPTC carefully selects speakers at its events in the belief that they will present accurate, reliable and appropriate information and views. Unless specifically stated, HAPTC does not necessarily endorse, approve, guarantee or certify the accuracy, reliability, appropriateness or other aspect of the information and views of speakers. Any opinions provided by the speaker do not necessarily represent the views of HAPTC or its members. Reference to any specific commercial product, process or service by trade name, trade mark or otherwise does not imply or constitute an endorsement, recommendation or other support from HAPTC or its members
Please inform us immediately if you are unable to attend; there might be a reserve list. Member cancellations within 48 hours (2 full working days) of the course will be invoiced in full; non-members must give at least a full working week notice. This is to cover preparation and other costs (any handouts will be posted to the Clerk). You are of course welcome to find someone else to take your place. If we are able to reallocate at late notice we will inform you that the invoice is void.