Who should attend?
Parish and town councillors and clerks, Neighbourhood Forums, officers/members from principal authorities, community groups and anyone with an interest in planning.
Who is presenting?
Steve Baker, Planning Manager, CPRE Hertfordshire
Rob Shipway, Chairman Hertfordshire CIL Reference Group
Emily Butterworth, Community Services Manager, CDA Herts
Carina Helmn, County Officer, HAPTC
Is it for you?
Reflecting the fast pace of change in planning legislation, we will be looking at current planning issues in Hertfordshire, pros and cons of Neighbourhood Planning, use of CIL/ s106 agreements/ New Homes Bonus, parish statistics and profiling
- Current planning issues in Hertfordshire
- Community Infrastructure Levy
- Parish Surveys and Profiling
- Neighbourhood Planning, peer support for Parish Councils
- Local Plans and tests of soundness
- Financial contributions for developers
- Your Parish in Numbers