HR Bulletin Winter 2020-2021
- Protected Conversations and "Without Prejudice" Conversations Differences
- IR35 changes implementation
- Legalities of employee surveillance
- Remote workforce would want hybrid working
- Can employers rehire redundant workers on different terms?
- Health and Safety – new Sentencing Guidelines
- Social media monitoring
- Using NDAs in a post #MeToo era
- Lifetime skills guarantee
- Disclosure and Barring Service changes
- Data Sharing Code – Data Protection Act 2018 and UK GV
- Post-Brexit review of workers' rights axed
- Brexit - End of Freedom of Movement
- What does 'reasonably practicable' mean when it comes to health and safety?
Posted: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 13:46 by Sue Campbell