Who should attend?
Chairmen, Councillors and anyone wishing to learn how to develop a range of skills to chair meetings in a more facilitative style to encourage involvement and a wider range of contributions.
Who is presenting?
Keith Crampton – Wiz training and Development Ltd
Keith is an experienced learning and development professional having worked in the Public, Private and Voluntary Sector. He combines a results focussed business like approach to training with a caring fun and supportive style
Is it for you?
The workshop will cover:
- Understanding facilitation and when it is an appropriate style
- Managing aggression
- Understanding who is being facilitated and their needs
- The skills of effective facilitators
- Avoiding over controlling or imposing views
- Bringing things to a conclusion and capturing information
- What situations do you find challenging?
- Staying calm and in control
- Maintaining an adult approach
- Communicating confidently and assertively