Who should attend?
- Are you a new Chairman, Councillor or member of the Staffing Committee grappling with the impact of suddenly being an employer?
Then this is for you!
- Are you established in one of these roles but wanting to refresh and update your knowledge?
Then this is for you too!
- Are you responsible for day-to-day management of staff?
Then this is also for you!
Who is presenting?
Clive Payne, CP Associates
CP Associates helps employers handle the ever increasing demands and complexities of
recruiting, employing, managing and developing their most important resource—people
Appraisal/Performance Review Skills
The training is designed to highlight good employer practice and techniques and covers the following:
- Purpose and benefits of Performance Related Development
- Planning and preparation of the appraisal
- Understanding how to structure an appraisal meeting to encourage participation
- Knowledge of key behaviours skills for the benefit of both sides
- Skills in giving feedback
- Setting objectives
- Completing effective review forms
The Workshop will be interactive and there will be a full opportunity throughout and at the end of the session to ask any questions or seek advice on any current issues participants may have.