Who should attend?
This training presentation has been developed for parish clerks and councillors. It is designed as a structured conversation enabling delegates to bring their own issues and queries to explore, whilst the Society representatives bring resources and their experience and expertise.
Who is delivering?
The National Allotment Society
Is it for you?
The session covers:
Setting up, developing or regenerating a site:
• Planning, Localism, S106 & CIL
• Classification of sites
• Legal Considerations, Tenancy Agreements and Due Diligence
• Setting rents and taking deposits
Day to Day management:
• Waiting lists
• Management options
• Health and Safety and insurance
• Rules and Policies
• Managing non-cultivation and terminations